… for those whining Poms to gloat non-stop about their miraculous effort in the Rugby World Cup. Well, miraculous if you count Johnny Boy kicking, rather than the whole team actually playing rugby, as something to be proud of. The game is turning into a bloody farce, much like aerial ping-pong. 😛
Anyway, it didn’t take long for the jokes to start circulating around the internet. Of course, we’ve all seen the “Aussie Whine” recycled from four years ago, and the shot of the Aussie player on his knee bowing to the Pommy one; both are not so funny. But I was amused … for about 5 seconds … by the one-liners:
- Sales of condoms in Australia plummeted over the weekend when the England Rugby squad proved that to f#ck fifteen Aussies you only need one Johnny…
- What do you call a Kiwi in the World Cup final? A Referee
- What do you call an Aussie in the World Cup Final? A linesman.
- France to meet England at the Stade de France. New Zealand to meet Australia at terminal two at Charles de Gaule.
- The difference between a tea bag and an All Black? A tea bag stays in the cup for longer.
Ah well, let them gloat. I mean, its not often they win anything do they. Look at the football and cricket teams for example. 🙂
And in any case South Africa will totally kick their @rses like a few weeks ago, when they destroyed them 36-0. The England strip for the finals will be as follows: