People have started to ask where I have been hashing. Although I am relatively new to the sport, I reckon it’ll be pretty soon that I will have no recollection of where and when.
So I created this page to help me record the ones that I remember. So you don’t have to read it if you don’t want to.
The current total is 44 around the world (or from what I can remember, at least)
Home Kennels – 32
Interhash-type Events – 0
- None … yet
Visitor – 11
- Cityhash H3, London, UK. – 2 r*ns
- Royal Milan & Bordighera H3, Italy. – 3 r*ns at the Ghost On The Coast ’02 weekend in Finale Ligure
- Royal Perth Bush H3, Australia – 1 r*n (I think … all I remember was it was a family hash on a Sunday afternoon)
- Hamersley H3, Perth, Australia – 1 r*n (Well, it was actually a joint r*n with all the hashes in Perth, but true to form, Hamersley took charge)
- Adelaide H3, Australia – 1 r*n
- Heave Ho Hash House Harriers & Harriettes, Fremantle, Australia – 1 r*n
- Sydney Full Moon Hash House Harriers, Sydney, Australia – 1 r*n – Photos (a down-down with a Guinness and a Raw Egg? Disgusting barstewards 😀 )
- Sydney South Harbour (Larrikin) Hash House Harriers, Sydney, Australia – 1 r*n